At St. Paul, we embrace Jesus’ invitation that those who come will never be hungry. We therefore strive to be filled with grace, accepting of all people, welcoming to everyone, in accordance with God’s never-ending love and faithfulness.
We invite you to come, worship, grow and serve with us – and to join us as together we grow in our love for God and for our neighbors.
- Service 06-13-2021 Facebook YouTube OnLine Bulletin In Person Bulletin Sermon
- Devotion 06- -2021 Face Book YouTube
- Kids Chat 06- -2021 Face Book YouTube
- Service 06-06-2021 Facebook YouTube OnLine Bulletin In Person Bulletin Sermon
- Devotion 06-03-2021 Face Book YouTube
- Kids Chat 06-03-2021 Face Book YouTube
- Service 05-30-2021 Facebook YouTube OnLine Bulletin In Person Bulletin Sermon
- Devotion 05-30-2021 Face Book YouTube
- Kids Chat 05-30-2021 Face Book YouTube
Indoor Worship Guidelines
Please keep in mind this is not a departure from social distancing. Congregants, if not vaccinated, must wear masks (they are provided if you do not have one).
- Please remain at least six feet apart from other family groups.
- We have provided a bulletin, mask, hand sanitizer, and Kleenex to any who do not already have them.
- When sharing the peace, do so as you feel comfortable.
- We will not be passing the offering plate but have provided an offering box for those who would like to use that to tithe.
- For those wishing to partake in Holy Communion, a contactless host and wine are provided on the table along with the bulletins, as well as at the communion rail. Participate as you feel comfortable.
If at any time you have the following symptoms, please remain home and worship with us on-line: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and/or new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, and diarrhea. If you become sick during worship, kindly make your way to your car. If you need assistance, please make this known by hand gestures or speaking up; your safety is important.
If you would feel comfortable to serve as an usher or an assisting minister as we move forward, please let Pastor Carl or the office know.
We are excited for the opportunity to gather together and feel a deep gratitude for the volunteers who have made everything possible.
- 9:00 AM – Adult Education Hour
- 10:00 AM – Worship Service with Children’s Church (September through May, except fourth Sundays)
- 11:15 AM – Fellowship time
Holy Communion is celebrated at every service. All baptized Christians are invited to celebrate Communion with us.
We believe that Holy Communion requires sincere repentance, faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, and an earnest desire to amend one’s sinful life, as well as acceptance of the scriptural teaching of the Real Presence of Christ with his body and blood in the Sacrament. -Luther’s Small Catechism
Music at St. Paul
Music is a key part of our worship. Please contact our Minister of Music if you are interested in joining the Praise Team or have musical talents that would enhance our worship. We also form festival choirs for special celebrations like Easter and Christmas.
Assisting With Worship
Our mission statement: To serve the congregation by helping people connect with God through a variety of Lutheran expressions.
The Worship Committee is responsible for planning regular and special worship services, and for the training of worship helpers. They meet once a month throughout the year. The pastor, director of music, and several other members of the congregation comprise the committee.